Top 10 Reasons Women Fake Orgasms
Women fake orgasms? I hate to break it to you but yes, women do indeed fake orgasms, and have been doing so for quite some time now! But the more important question is: why do they fake orgasms?
Before we get into the top 10 reasons women fake orgasms, a look at the power of an orgasm might inform and influence some of us.
Power of the Orgasm
Here is what we know about men when it comes to issues in the bedroom. A man will feel more like a man if he knows he can satisfy a woman’s sexual needs. Of course, women know this, and realize the importance of boosting a man’s confidence in the field of lovemaking. Orgasm equals sexual satisfaction equals an enhanced relationship. Hence, women often act out fake orgasms.
Top 10 Reasons Women Fake Orgasms
Remember, these are in no particular order!
1. Women want to please their partner. You know how a guy will often say that if he can bring a woman to orgasm, it not only turns him on to watch the pleasure he brings his partner, but also brings him closer to his own climax as well. Since a woman is always looking to please her man, faking an orgasm will put a smile on his face, and boost his ego at the same time!
2. Everyone loves a challenge. Women get a little thrill from being able to control a guy’s gradual climb to a climax. It is a feeling of power. The challenge comes in seeing how excited you can get your guy, and how long you can prolong his orgasm. The fact that a woman can get her guy off with a fake orgasm, whenever she feels like it, can be very satisfying.
3. One is not in the mood. Sad but true; sometimes women really are not in the mood and just want to get it over with. Again, so as not to bruise her man’s ego, the woman will simply act out a fake orgasm in order to give her partner pleasure.
4. Pain is not always good. Although some people get aroused when there is some level of pain during sex, not all pain is good pain. If a woman is experiencing pain or discomfort during intercourse, it could be an indication that something is medically wrong. Nevertheless, she may simply fake it to bring things to an end more quickly rather than say something and spoil her mate’s enthusiasm.
5. Things get too comfortable. At some point, in every relationship, things get comfortable and we start to let things go, including our physical appearance. We might frequently skip gym, indulge in decadent desserts, and forget too often to dress up and look nice for our significant other. Well, all these things do in fact have an impact on our desire for one another. If a man gets a beer gut, and that can definitely dampen a woman’s fires, she may fake orgasms instead of hurting his feelings.
6. Going to bed mad. One piece of advice for all couples is that you should not go to bed angry. Well, sometimes, it happens regardless. In order to avoid an argument, females will often swallow their disappointment, and go through the necessary bedroom motions while pretending to enjoy it.
7. Lack of technique! Communication is the key to success in a relationship. And communication during sex is very important, especially when you are getting to know each other’s particular pleasures. A woman knows her own body, so when she tells you to speed things up or slow them down, pay attention to her “coaching”. If she wants a certain position, take the hint, make her happy and she will not have to fake it. See how sexual positioning can help women to achieve orgasm.
8. Not enough time. Most women cannot climax within minutes. Many are self-conscious, thinking that they are taking too long to climax, causing their partner to become tired. So, the woman kicks in the theatrics so that the man can feel like he has done a good job.
9. Men and women are different. Although sex encounters for men are typically ‘great’, most women will reach orgasm more easily with someone they feel a connection with. If a certain level of trust has been established, a woman will feel relaxed in the arms of her partner, resulting in enjoyable and satisfying sex. Nonetheless, keep in mind that women can still enjoy sex without having an orgasm.
10. Not like that - it is not going to happen! Not all women can achieve orgasm through intercourse, some can only reach it through clitoral stimulation; in most cases, oral sex is the best bet.