Let’s Get Physical
“A little to the left…no, the other left…yeah that’s
you’ve dimmed the lights, lit the candles, and prepared the body
Well, a major secret to helping a woman reach orgasm is in the positioning.
Female orgasm is all about stimulating the right spots, so here are a
few tips and positions that can facilitate clitoral and/or vaginal orgasm:
Although it has the reputation of being boring and amateurish, the classic
missionary position can be helpful in providing clitoral stimulation.
- Woman lies on her back with legs spread apart
- Man rests his weight on top of her body, allowing his pubic bone
to provide gentle clitoral stimulation
- Tips: Deeper penetration can be achieved for vaginal stimulation
by doing the following: woman can prop her hips up by placing a pillow
under her lower back, by locking her legs around her partner’s
waist, or by raising her legs above her partner’s shoulders
The woman on top position is described as the best method for
achieving female orgasm. This is mostly because the woman has more control
of movement in this position.
lies on his back while woman straddles his torso
- Woman may sit straight up or lie on her partner’s chest
- Position provides more clitoral stimulation, and allows for deeper
- Tips: The woman can gain even greater control by sitting on
top of her partner while facing the opposite direction. By having her
back to him, she can use his knees as leverage to control penetration.
This position also forces the penis into an uncommon angle that many
Rear entry positions are also quite effective in helping a woman
reach vaginal orgasm. The woman has a degree of movement that is impossible
in other positions.
- Woman can either lay on her stomach or get on her hands and knees
- Man either stands or kneels behind her, grabbing on to her hips for
- Tips: Intimacy can be obtained by “spooning” –
the woman lies on her side, while the man lies behind her with his chest
pressed firmly against her back. This method allows the couple to experience
the pleasures of both rear entry stimulation and intimacy.